The Manager of Customer Service is an important position at Reading Rock that is critical to overall company reputation and value. The ability to work on cross functional teams and multitask during ever-changing daily routines are key performance indicators.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Team Leadership: Lead by example and implement continuous improvement initiatives for team members of various departments both in personal and professional development.
• Industry Awareness: Stay abreast of the ever-changing construction industry, product developments, and market shifts to help properly position for sustained growth.
• Customer Experience: with internal and external partners, define the industry’s best customer experience and ensure compliance at all times.
• Business Intelligence: Be a subject matter expert in RR software platforms, including but not limited to Sales Force and M2M. Assist with the creation and management of new technology tools that improve speed and accuracy of information inside and outside the organization.
• Conflict Management: Professionally address and resolve matters affiliated with all key internal and external stakeholders for prompt and equitable solutions.
• Ensure proper staffing between all locations to manage peak workflow challenges, including all regional RDC locations.
• Manage project management team for key account relationships (large production builders) and order processing including but not limited to PO accuracy, scheduling, shipment, invoicing and VPO processes.
• Budget Achievement: Direct people, products, and processes within budget expectations by way of financial report reviews and team member metrics.
• Ensure all CS department members are crossed trained between product divisions to adequately process orders within protocol. This would also include various levels of understanding in the installation of those products.
• Policy: Develop and enforce written policies in accordance with the success factors of each business unit.
• Operational Excellence: Document, identify, and clearly communicate existing and new Best Management Practices related to the position.
• Other position-related duties as needed & assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Organization Management and Leadership: Required.
• Construction Industry: Minimum of five (5) years preferred.
• Education: Business college degree from an accredited program preferred.
• Customer Service experience in a leadership role.
• Technology: ERP and Microsoft Office required. CRM preferred.
• Human Resources: people skills including performance management.
• Proactive, team-based philosophy toward client satisfaction.
• Highly organized with effective time management skills.
• High business acumen with excellent, oral, nonverbal, and written skills.
• Critical and lean thinking and the entire supply chain.
• Negotiating and Influencing at all levels of the enterprise.
• Root Cause and Corrective Action methodologies.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
To Apply: Applications accepted until position is filled. Email or Fax a Resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation to Careers@readingrock.com or 513-326-2977.