Responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Industry Awareness: Stay abreast of industry trends and competition via networking, associations, publications, seminars, and etc. to improve market relevance and success.
• New Client Acquisition: Identify and procure new business opportunities within assigned region via cold calls, qualified lead follow-up, one-on-one, and group presentations, and networking.
• Existing Client Retention and Development: Be a trusted advisor throughout the account relationship.
>Annual Business Plan Development & Achievement
- Marketing Strategies
- Product Portfolio Advancements
- Contract Terms
- Accounts Receivables
• Project Management: Work in a team-based model to ensure customer satisfaction from lead through order fulfillment.
• Continuous Improvement: Participate in technical and business training seminars, online training, and supplier’s events for professional development.
• Other position-related duties as needed & assigned.
• Proactive, team-based philosophy toward client satisfaction.
• Highly organized with effective time management skills.
• High business acumen with excellent, oral, nonverbal, and written skills.
• Experience: Minimum (3) years in account leadership. Building materials is a plus.
• Education: High School Diploma. Business college degree from an accredited program is a plus.
• Technology: Microsoft Office & Salesforce CRM or related.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
To Apply: Applications accepted until position is filled. Email or Fax a Resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation to Careers@readingrock.com or 513-326-2977