We are seeking Bilingual (Spanish) Human Resources Assistant to join us and be responsible for performing a wide variety of clerical, technical, administrative, and office duties in support of the Human Resources Department; someone who can identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner. This candidate must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality. Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use of time efficiently. Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management directions. Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
• Keep records of personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting utilizing company HRIS.
• Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Investigate and report on claims of discrimination, harassment and other violations of company policy.
• Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
• Coordinate the compliant administration of employee programs.
• Prepare and communicate information to employees from corporate partners, including but not limited to; Human Resources, Payroll, Safety and Finance.
• Provide HR support to employees and managers, to resolve problems related to HR polices and processes.
• Regular reporting into HR management.
• Prepare and submit HR reports.
• Administer LOA process.
• Manage company attendance program.
• Responsible for training new and existing employees.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Associate degree in HR-related field required (Bachelor’s preferred)
• 1-3 years related HR/administrative experience
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Solid understanding of MS Office
• Familiar with applicant tracking database systems an asset
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Exceptional organizational and presentation skills
• Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
• Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind
• Proven experience as a collaborative team player
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
To Apply: Applications accepted until position is filled. Email or Fax a Resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation to Careers@readingrock.com or 513-326-2977.