Responsible for processing billing, accounts receivable functions, these include but are not limited to:
• Client collections, posting and processing of billing documents, preparing deposits and credit card processing, preparing invoices, statements and communication with clients on inquiries as well as any discrepancies.
• Assist with approving and creating new customer accounts. This can include running credit checks on applicants, setting up terms for billing, and choosing a credit limit. And, also record new customer information in the company’s accounting system.
• Match invoices to packing lists and purchase orders - paper or electronic.
• Assign general ledger numbers to invoices and voucher invoices into the accounts payable system.
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Assist with collection process by coordinating with and calling management and collection agencies as needed. Help answer questions customers have about their charges and help error-check the customer’s account data.
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
• Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
• Provide backup to other coordinators which requires cross training between associates and keeping up to date on changing procedures.
• Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Produce monthly financial and management reports.
To Apply: Applications accepted until position is filled. Email or Fax a Resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation to Careers@readingrock.com or 513-326-2977.