This position is a trusted advisor of building solutions to the architectural and design build construction community. The role is dynamic and primarily focused on commercial markets including, but not limited to retail, healthcare, hospitality, education, government, office, and multifamily. Regional travel may be required.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
· Network: Be involved in industry associations to improve existing relationships and identify new clients for future business opportunities.
· Prospect: Utilize industry-leading database software in combination with internal lead management resources to identify, prioritize, and follow up on target project opportunities.
· Educate: Create and/or conduct AIA-approved presentations to educate Reading Rock clients for product awareness and positioning.
· Consult: Work with industry design professionals in a consultative fashion toward “Basis of Design” specifications for Reading Rock solutions.
· Sales: Participate in sales strategy and negotiations if and where applicable.
· Team: Lead and maintain regular contact with team members throughout the specification and sales life cycles to ensure high success rate.
· Strategy: Stay abreast of competitive industry landscape and assist with short- to long-range strategic planning.
· Policy: Maintain compliance with Corporate policies.
· Other position-related duties as needed & assigned.
· Sales: Five (5) years of Consultative experience preferred.
· Construction Industry: Five (5) years preferred.
· Education: Business, Engineering, or Architectural college degree from an accredited program preferred.
· Certification: CSI Construction Specifier preferred.
· Technology: CRM (ideally Salesforce) and Microsoft Office experience preferred.
· Proactive, team-based philosophy toward client satisfaction.
· Presentation skills with many and various audience types.
· Highly organized with effective time management skills.
· High business acumen with excellent oral, nonverbal, and written skills.
· Negotiating and Influencing at all levels of the enterprise.
· Ability to read and understand construction plans and specification.
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
To Apply: Applications accepted until position is filled. Email or Fax a Resume, cover letter and any letters of recommendation to Careers@readingrock.com or 513-326-2977.