- Engineered to provide a strong, easy to install edge restraint for concrete pavers.
- One single unit can be used to form straight or radius installations.
- Convenient tongue and groove connection speeds installation.
- Speeds radius installations due to its unique “Snip and Flex” feature.
- Unique design allows the tightest radius in the industry.
- Full depth backfill gives the turf a solid place to anchor so as to increase the strength of the system. 8’ length transports easily in the back of the a pick up truck.
- See videos and learn more about Snap Edge restraints at sek.us.com
Snap Edge Spikes
Snap Edge suggests using approximately one spike every 16″ for pedestrian walkway and patios and one spike every 12″ for vehicular applications. The general rule of thumb is one pack of spikes for every two-pack of barrier edging. Reading Rock recommends using 12″ spikes. Learn more at sek.us.com.
Pave Edge reinforces the edging face while spreading vehicular loads over a wide area of the base. By moving with the pavers, Pave Edge remains an integral part of the installation and continually imparts its structural strength across the pavers and the base.
Gator Edge is a fully customizable solution to run around the perimeter of your finished porcelain tile paver installation, providing stability and strong lateral support. The Gator Edge is made with 100 % polyethylene. Learn more about tile systems at www.alliancegator.com/gator-tile-system/